Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Parama Vetti - Jobless

Oops its already 3 long years since I have started working.... but never ever have I found it so dragging... Can you imagine?? a Monday and Tuesday... have been so dragging... Its not like 8 hours.... its 28800 seconds...

Seriously where are those client calls? How come there are no production abends? How come all the jobs are running fine? How come there is not a single change control request?? Worst of all why is the client not approving any work requests?? Is my client running out of new Business requirements?? Will there be no more conceptual designs and detailed designs?? What about the coding and component testings ??? Eh... then the Integration and System testing ??? The User Acceptance testing would be a big NO MORE...!!! .... Holy me... no more peer reviews and defect tracking...This also means... no more Time and Cost estimations....Gosh, not even a single team meeting !!!

This really makes me wonder... am I a software professional.... :((

Nyways....Am really thanking Google swamigal, yahoo-messenger maha periyava for adding more life these days... and a biggie biggie thanks to my eMBeeAy exams for really keeping me busy....

Ooops... I better pack up now..." kadamai, ennai azhaikkiradu.... makkal waiting on chat ....heee heee heee"

No comments: