Friday, October 01, 2004

Lines I really liked…

Thats a favorite hobby of mine.... collecting verses as and when I read them... a few of them are
“ Grant me serenity to, Accept what I can’t change,
The courage to, Change what I can, and
The wisdom to, Know the difference.”


“One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light ,
But by making the darkness conscious”


Those who can't laugh at themselves leave the job to others.

“ Nothing is all wrong.
Even a clock
That has stopped running…
Is right twice a day.”


“Don’t be afraid of pressure.
Remember that Pressure is what turns a lump of coal into a diamond”


“I can’t do it” , never accomplished anything,
“I will try”, has worked wonders.



"Difficulties Mastered Are Opportunities Won"
~Winston Churchill


“Don't CRY because it's over; Smile because it happened.”

No comments: