Friday, September 24, 2004

I've learned

This is also something I found really interesting.... How many of us....have a count of what we learnt everyday ??? I added just a few of mine...to someone's thought

I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life."
I've learned, that all men die, but no one really lives...
I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance.
I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open mind,
I usually make the right decision.
I've learned that deciding not to make a decision, is also a decision
I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.
I've learned that people love that human touch -
holding hands,a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
I've learned that Sometimes they just need a little something to make them smile..
I've learned that smile is a curve that makes everything straight..
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel.
I've learned that no matter what, Life does go on
I've learned that I still have a lot to learn.

No comments: